Book-Programmes! Programmes!: Football Programmes from War-Time to Lockdown
Programmes! Programmes!: Football Programmes from War-Time to Lockdown
The Commonwealth Association of Planners annual Awards for Outstanding Planning Practice are now open for 2022 entries.
Within a week the G7 and the Commonwealth Heads of Government endorsed actions on sustainable urbanisation.
I have been busy with promoting my book 'Programmes! Programmes! Football and Life from Wartime to Lockdown'. If you want to find out more here are some links.
Calling all planners in the Commonwealth!
- Commonwealth Association of Planners
- Conservation of the Built and Natural Environment
- Cultural heritage
- Climate emergency
- Inclusive cities
- Natural disasters
- Urban Planning
- Bay of Plenty Regional Policy Statement
- Waimakiriri Residential Red Recovery Plan
- Calgary Transit Oriented Development
- Calgary Biodiversity
- Lethbridge Indigenous Cultural Centre
- Institute of Town Planners, India
- Royal Town Planning Institute
- Nigerian Institute of Town Planners
The paths of Scottish town planner Patrick Geddes and Italian film director Frederico Fellini never crossed, but Fellini's film Il Bidone (The Swindle) has a strong Place-Work-Folk strand.
With politicians asking questions about the value of higher education, and some universities fearing financial ruin as a result of Covid-19, time to revisit one of my 2002 columns for Planning.